copyright

David Anthony Kearns with video contributions by Stanley S. Morton, III

BP Oil spill in Gallons

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yep, someone said it The Perfect Storm

Sad that a college professor at Rice chose to be the ignoramus who went ahead and said it.

I predict that by tomorrow, numb skulls all over the media, will have been swept up in the rush to deem it The Perfect Storm of Errors. See my previous post date May 5, on this. Of course, it is NOT Perfect Storm, it is a series of dozens of accidents and misjudgments, so egregious, so conspicuously bad it simply cannot, in my opinion be completely accidental. It looks more like sabotage, ecological terrorism aimed at the United States, perpetrated by corporate criminals who want to force us back into the Middle East Sandbox rather than try to extricate ourselves from it.

Tell me where I am wrong?

No comments: